Friday, July 12, 2013

week one EOC

Digital film is my focus. I'm very new to the subject professionally, having been doing this for years at home with a home camera. I'm open to new ideas that can be seen in my style of directing and and producing  projects and completing works. it would be easy to say the film industry inspires me but that would be the understatement of my life. the film industry and its work motivates me. the feelings that can be felt when a movie and all its components are just right is phenomenal. studying film allows for a wide range of genera in all field and the ability to make connections on a level far beyond that of the basic individual.Being at the place i am know the possibility of success in this field is as games would put it free for all but i am sure of my endurance ; and clutching on to that i will reach the finish line.thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment